Monday, May 9, 2011

reunited and it feels so good



After five hours, I made it to Arkansasassy! The drive wasn't too bad.. except for the 3 hours of disgusting construction and faded greenery in Okie. Not so pretty. But the rolling hills of Ark made up for it. Absolutely gorgeous mountain country. I now know why Emily decided to come to school here. It is so nice to get away from home. Oh, wait -- I've only been home for like ten days. Can't believe I'm finally here in Emily's natural state. Loving every minute of it. Went to a cute sammy shop for lunch called Loafin' Joe's - there's one in Fort Worth too. Fresh hoagie rolls and deliciously snappy pickles.

Em drove me around in my car for a while. Lots to look at - the downtown is adorable. Stores like Riff Raff and The Mustache totally make the town worth visiting.



Emily, TJ, this little freshman named Butters, and I tried to go to Chipotle. It was the grand opening and they were giving away free dinner for the first 500 customers... of course we were number 501-504. Thanks Emily. So, we decided to try out this new Greek restaurant called Kosmos. Delish - Teej and I both had the Chicken Souvlaki plates. Em had a Greek chicken salad.. didn't look as good as the Souvalki plates.

Okay, boys and girls.. I must admit that I am obsessed with another SEC college town. Fayetteville makes me miss my sweet home in Tuscaloosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment