Friday, June 17, 2011

IM SORRY WORST BLOGGER EVER

I know, I know, I am the worst blogger ever. My life has been pretty uneventful, so I am just as confused as you are to why I haven't been bloggin' and stuff. It is just honestly hard to make myself write things. So, here goes nothing.

On Wednesday I met my precious friend, Jordan for lunch on McKinney Ave. We met at the most posh location for some good ole fashioned noshing and gossiping. Yes, we did talk about others - and YES, we talked about you. Jordan lives on the other side of Dal, so it's been hard to meet up. She and I are just so busy with our lives, duh. We met up at FORTYFIVETEN - clothing/deco/eating place. The restaurant is called T-Room - How adorable is that? Click me for the menu - BEWARE: it will inspire thoughts of hunger.


I had a combo: tomato-basil soup (Very chunky tomatoes - yes, this is how tom. bas. should be) with a green goddess salad. What is this? It is basically a salad with artichokes, hearts of palm, dressed with a creamy, avocado-y dressing. Croutons are not necessary, but definitely encouraged.


Jo ordered a combo also: signature panini and tortilla soup. Signature panini: fresh mozzarella, tomato, and avocado. We were all about the avocado that day. After lunch we ventured over to the Galleria, where we were in search of some MAVS (Maverick players) buying much deserved Gucci or Louis Vuitton. We might have seen a few - we weren't sure. We didn't want to stare. Jo and I also went into Guess by Marciano to try on some party dresses. Some were sparkly, others were very tight. We may or may not have purchased matching dresses.

This is Jordan, hiding her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment